Travel@State Day 2022
It is our pleasure to invite you to attend the 2022 Travel@State Day. Travel@State Day is focused on providing MSU Travel Arrangers and Meeting Planners
the opportunity to:
- Attend education breakouts focused on:
- MSU Travel Policy and Processing Concur Expense Reports
- Approver and Fiscal Officer Tips
- Creating and managing Requests and Booking Travel
- For CMP’s – This session is specifically for meeting planners – CMP credits toward ongoing education hours will be provided
- Attend the General Session: Lisa Laughman will share insights on Recognizing Burnout and Mapping Your Stress Response.
- Meet and speak with representatives from airline, hotel, car rental, ground transportation and other suppliers during the trade show
- Continental breakfast, and lunch will be provided
When: October 11, 2022, 8:00am-4:00pm
Where: James B. Henry Center for Executive Development
Travel@State Day is open to all MSU faculty and staff supporting MSU’s travelers, plan meetings and events, and travel. Space is limited and attendance
by order of registration (facility capacity restrictions dictate this). Certain sessions will be recorded and available for later viewing.
Please open the
for more information about the event and for registration instructions.
Please take a moment to visit
page is continually updated with helpful training and educational resources to empower you when using Concur Request | Travel | Expense.
TRAVEL SUPPORT CONTACT INFORMATION:
Unused Ticket Inventory questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Travel related questions: email@example.com
Concur and Expense related questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
To edit your subscription to this listserv, or to add someone, please email email@example.com
Our primary focus is customer service so please contact us if we can be of any assistance.