Join the Controller's Office Team!
Our Mission is Clear -
"Provide world-class fiscal integrity and service while facilitating MSU’s world-class instruction, research, and public service."
Our Shared Beliefs and Values are Simple -
- We believe in the University's mission and its guiding principles.
- We believe our primary focus is customer service which:
- Is courteous and responsive.
- Provides complete and accurate information.
- Meets or exceeds expectations.
- We believe people are our greatest resource where:
- The well being of our employees is fostered.
- Personal growth and professional development are promoted.
- Employees are informed and empowered.
- Quality performance is recognized.
- We believe in a positive work environment where:
- Mutual respect and trust are essential.
- Communication is open and honest.
- Appropriate risk taking and failure are allowed.
- We can agree to disagree.
- Work can provide personal enjoyment and satisfaction.
- We believe in facilitating teamwork through:
- Active participation.
- Shared responsibility.
- Personal accountability.
- We believe change is essential and we encourage:
- Diverse and innovative ideas.
- Adaptability to a competitive environment.
- The use of new technologies.
- Continuous quality improvement.
- A progressive vision toward the future.