Skip navigation links

Social Security Information (SSA)

If you need to replace a lost Social Security card, change the name shown on your card, or request a new card, you may download information from the Social Security Administration website which provides you with an application and instructions on what documents you will need to furnish, and locations of the nearest Social Security Office nearest to you.

By telephone, you can call 1-800-772-1213 (between the hours of 7a.m. and 7 p.m.) or you may visit the Social Security Administration office at 5210 Perry Robinson, Lansing, MI 48911 (517-393-3876).

You can also go to the Social Security Administration website.